Terms and conditions
2. The personal data that gives us will be processed in a file for Ernesto Ruiz López whose aims are, based on the functionality of availing the following:
- The development, implementation and execution of the contract of sale of the products you have purchased or any other contract between them;
- Respond to requests we raised;
- Provide information about products from Ernesto Ruiz López, including in relation to the goods, sending commercial communications by e-mail or any other means of electronic communication (such as SMS) as well as through the making a phone call. Should be a registered user, you can change your preferences in respect of receiving such communications by logging into the My Account section. It may terminate your subscription through the Newsletter section.
- In the event that we provide personal third party data, you are responsible for having informed and obtained the consent of those to be provided for the purposes listed below. In the case of having carried out the purchase of a product (hereinafter goods), the personal data of third parties provided will be used only (a) managing shipping or verification of receipt of the goods, and (b) address requests you or such other party raises us;
3. Personal data provided to us through the contact form Sales Store available online and over the phone customer intended for sale in store, will be processed by Ernesto Ruiz López and they will be treated with the sole purpose of addressing the issues raised. In addition, we try the data you input to the management, treatment and monitoring of applications or requests made by the customer at any physical store.
4. Ernesto Ruiz López established in Plaza del Doctor Laguna, 3, Madrid (Spain) as responsible for the file undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal information and guarantee the exercise of their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to the above address to the attention of "LOPD" or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If necessary, we may request a copy of your identity card, passport or other valid identification document. In case you decide to exercise those rights and as part of the personal information you have provided include their e-mail will appreciate that such communication record this specifically that circumstance indicating the email regarding the exercisers the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
5. It may be necessary to provide this information to third parties that provide support services to us, such as financial institutions, entities to combat fraud, technology service providers, logistics, transportation and delivery to the customer and / or analysis transactions that take place through the website order to offer users sufficient guarantees in commercial transactions, etc. Filling their data through this website, you expressly authorize us to try and give this information. Authorization, including cases where efficiency of service providers may be located in the United States or other countries or territories outside the European Economic Area.
General purchasing policies
These general conditions of sale are the only applicable and replace any other general condition, except in case of prior, express and written cancellation. Mister farma may occasionally modify the articles of your general conditions, so it is advisable that they be read at each visit of the page mrfarma.com. These modifications are attributable from their publication on the Internet and may not be applied to contracts concluded previously. Each purchase on the website is governed by the general conditions applicable on the date of order. We consider that once you have placed an order, you will have accepted without reservation our general conditions of sale after having read them. Accessing the Portal, you agree to respect the General Conditions as well as the Conditions of Use contained therein.
Mrfarma.com reserves the right to change the prices of the products, although always the prices that appear at the time of placing the order will always be valid for the consumer, although these will be modified later.
The images of the products are merely orientative, they lack contract value. The conditions of the products are specified in its description and in the name of the same.
Specifications related to Pierre Fabre Dermocosmetic
The sale of all products of Pierre Fabre Dermocosmética (A-derma, Avène, Ducray, Elancyl, Klorane, Galénic and René Furterer) is limited to the European Economic Area.
Any sale made outside this economic space will be immediately reimbursed. European Economic Area: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus (Greek part), Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Republic Czech, Romania, United Kingdom, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway.
Pierre Fabre Dermocosmética (A-derma, Eau Thermale Avène, Ducray, Elancyl, Klorane, Galénic and René Furterer) limits the sale of their Products to 6 identical references sold to the same final consumer during a period of 15 consecutive days. We are obliged to inform Pierre Fabre Dermocosmetic for any request for delivery exceeding this number.